Jesus Christ is the Eternal I AM

Simply a slave who is chained in abandoned love to the Triumphant King, Jesus Christ. "A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary" (Jeremiah 17:12).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I live, breathe, and desire nothing and no one other than Jesus Christ. He is my Lover, my Lord, and my Life.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Waters of God's Justice

The word of the Lord Jesus Christ came to me on the ninth day of January in the year 2005, telling me to write these words.

The Lord of hosts has spoken, and this is the word that is declared unto me by the King of nations, the God of creation,
“I have uttered My judgments upon a people who did not know Me. A wave of sorrow has swept them away. Paradise has turned into a desolation and lands of plenty have been emptied of their inhabitants.

“Men have asked, “Why?” Women and children have cried. The fathers are drowned, and upon the children has the wave come down, sweeping them out of their mothers’ arms.

“Destruction, destruction, destruction upon the whole land. The earth quaked and the waters raged. The land is flooded. The bodies of men are scattered upon the open ground.”

This is what God has spoken concerning the killer wave that struck the nations on December 26, 2004, “The fathers have raised the children and taught them to follow after idols. The feet of the people have been swift to run after gods that are no gods. Where is Allah’s strength? Where is the enlightenment of Buddha? Where is the power and life force of Brahman? Their servants are dead. They could not deliver the people from the waters. Rivers have run in the streets. The people tried to flee, but were taken away, because their gods could not deliver them.

“I the Living God have judged the gods of the people in the land where darkness dwells. I am the Christ of Life. Come to Me, you who have remained. Let the orphans look to Me. Let the widows stretch out their hands to the only Savior. Come, come, come to Me and be saved,” says the Lord of heaven, the God of earth.

“Do not say, “It is because they were more wicked than me.” For a fool would speak such foolishness. I have stretched out My hands to a people raised in idolatry. Their gods have been judged by the waters of My justice. Turn, turn, turn to Me. Run, run, run and flee from the wrath to come. For I am the God of the nations and who can abide My indignation? If you do not repent, you will all likewise perish.

“Men have run to and fro seeking answers. To whom shall I speak that they may hear? Who will declare it that they may consider? Is the earth’s movement beyond My control? I tell you, No! By My word is the universe sustained. At My command the clouds drop down rain. This is no accident. It is not happenstance. I am purposeful in all My ways. From the beginning to the end I am the Ancient of Days.

“You who have suffered great loss I invite you to come and eat. Drink, yea, drink and be satisfied. Where you walk water of bitterness has swept through. But it is living water that I offer you. You have smelled the stench of death. Outside of your temples bodies lie lifeless. I invite you to come to My holy habitation, to My temple made without hands and live. Yea, I cry to you, live!

“All nations will see and tremble on My day. It will be a day of darkness and distress. The day of the Lord Jesus Christ will be a day of reckoning, and settling of accounts. At that day every knee will bow to Me and every tongue will confess to Me, that I am the Lord. Buddha is confounded; Brahman has passed away; and Allah is not! Where is the comfort; yea, where is the peace of Muhammad? Their prophets and their priests, their wise men and their monks are wind and confusion. My word is not in them,” declares the Son of God Who is the Word of God.

“This wave swept through one day after the world celebrated My birth. I am Emmanuel. But who will celebrate My return? Who is he who loves My appearing? To such an one will I grant My eternal life, for to know Me is eternal life indeed. For all who call upon the name of the Lord shall be delivered, and when I return to judgement your joy will be full in Me.

“I the Lord have come to you, Thailand and Indonesia; I have come to you, Sri Lanka and India; I have come to these nations to call a people who were not My people. The nations have been plowed that I might plant My word, even the good news of the kingdom of God. I the Lord do what is right; I work justice and judgement in the earth for My name’s sake. And I have caused My light to shine upon the darkness, that the blind may see and grope about no more. Through death and darkness shall spring the light of life.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home