Jesus Christ is the Eternal I AM

Simply a slave who is chained in abandoned love to the Triumphant King, Jesus Christ. "A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary" (Jeremiah 17:12).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I live, breathe, and desire nothing and no one other than Jesus Christ. He is my Lover, my Lord, and my Life.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the Harlot Church

In the second month in the year 2006 the word of the Lord came unto me, telling me to shave my privy parts and to mourn for His church. Again, God commanded me to gird my loins with rags and the Holy Spirit took me to the back side of the largest church in the state, where the Living Christ commanded me to prophesy. Thus I stood, clothed with nothing but rags about my loins, and declared the word of the Almighty God.

Therefore, hear the word of the Lord Jesus Christ, O harlot church, “I have raised unto Myself a people, a church from all nations, tribes, and tongues. I found you when you were not a people, guilty and filthy, lying in your own blood, stained with sin, without natural beauty, and rejected by the world. I picked you up, and I clothed you. I covered you in My righteousness and arrayed you with My beauty. You were to be for Me a bride of intimacy, lovely and holy, feasting on the delicacies of My kingdom, emptied of yourself and filled with My Spirit. I put a ring upon your finger and I called you My own. But O how you have turned,” says the Lord Almighty.

“Therefore, does My servant stand before you as a sign, for I have seen your nakedness, and you have uncovered your shame before the nations, exposing yourself to all who will see. You have covered yourself with a righteousness that is no righteousness at all. You have played the harlot with the world, committing fornication with all who will have you. You have taken of My holy things and set them before the idols of your heart, cutting yourself off from My mercy. When I called there was no one to answer. When I cried My bride turned a deaf ear. She has run away with swift feet, and with a faster step the more I beckoned. You have been as an adulterous woman, refusing the husband of her youth, only to embrace multitudes of men who use her and cast her away. You have run to and fro throughout the streets in search of anyone who will serve your ends of sin. You have built unto yourself a house; it is a house of whoredoms, where songs arise, but not by My Spirit, where prophets prophesy, but not by Me, where shepherds feed sheep, but not with My word. Your whoredoms are the ways of the world with which you have committed fornication, O rebellious people.

“You have turned to Me the back, and therefore have I turned My back to you until you turn back to Me,” says the Lord of heaven and earth to His church in America. “Your light has grown dim for want of oil, and your lamp will I remove if you do not repent,” cries the Lord Jesus Christ. “I will not hear your songs, your prayers are an abomination to Me, and when you kneel down to pray I will not listen. For you have closed your ears, and refused to hear Me. You have gone astray by the evil ways of your own heart, forsaking My throne for your house of whoredoms. Come, I say, come to Me, and I will yet receive you,” says the Lord God Almighty.

“You, O church, have loved to have it so, when you wander from house to house, from movie house to whorehouse, from iniquity to iniquity, erecting great edifices, but not for My glory. Therefore, shall you be shaven from head to toe, and My glory shall depart from you, for that which should have been for your honor shall be taken away when I depart,” says the Lord. “O that My people had hearkened unto Me when I called. I should have lifted you up to be with Me, where you would reign with your King in righteousness. But you wanted to rule yourself, and have become the servants of sin. Therefore shall your nakedness be discovered before all those who are around about you. Your poverty and your shame will I lay bare for all to see, as you stand naked before Me, clothed scantily with filthy rags, defiled and wretched. Then will all who are around you mock and scoff. The world will laugh and delight itself in your ruin, because you have forgotten whence you came and whither I was taking you. I the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Eternal God, should have had in you a bride of love for My glory, but you refused Me, running naked in the night, playing the harlot with all who would partake of your fornications. Your idolatrous rebellion shall be your ruin, O harlot church. For in Me did you have a Friend, a Bridegroom and a King, but you have cast yourself away from My Presence, to be present with murderers, whoremongers and thieves. Who will come, who will turn, who will hear what the Spirit of God says to the churches in America?”

And the same night the Father in heaven took me to a park, where He commanded me to tear off the rags wherewith I was clothed and to walk into the water. As I emerged from the water I covered my nakedness with a white towel, at which time the word of the Lord came unto me, and God said, “Return to Me, O harlot church, and I will have you for Myself once again. Turn from your own ways, forsake your sins, and seek My face. I will surely wash you with the water of My word, and with pure water will you be cleansed. I will remove from you the rags of perversion, self-interest, and idolatry, and I will clothe you with beautiful white linen that has been washed in My blood,” says the Lamb of God. “You have spent yourself for things of nought and given yourself to that which does not profit. Your rebellious heart has turned your righteousness into uncleanness and impurity. Your fragrance and beauty have become a stench and terrible hideousness. Return, return, turn from the broad path of destruction. Cast yourself upon the narrow way of life everlasting, and I will cause your light to shine from the throne of My glory in all directions, for all to see. And you will again be a light and reflection of Me, the lamp of My majesty” says the Lord Who dwells in unapproachable light, the King of kings, the God of all might. “You will burn as a raging flame ignited by the fire of My jealous love, moving about on the wings of My Spirit wheresoever I will carry you. You will fly and you will see that I will have for Myself a bride, revived, called from captivity. Live! Yea, I cry, Live, O dead church, for I will revive you as My wife,” says the Living Lord of Life.

In November 2006, Ted Haggard was removed as lead pastor of New Life Church and resigned as leader of the National Association of Evangelicals, acknowledging adulterous and homosexual relations with a man and drug use.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In the second month in the year 2006 the word of the Lord came unto me, telling me to shave my privy parts and to mourn for His church"

Wha????????????

7:55 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

The burden of the valley of vision...Therefore said I, Look away from me; I will weep bitterly, labour not to comfort me, because of the spoiling of the daughter of my people...For [it is] a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord GOD of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains...And in that day did the Lord GOD of hosts call to weeping, and to mourning, and to baldness, and to girding with sackcloth...And it was revealed in mine ears by the LORD of hosts, Surely this iniquity shall not be purged from you till ye die, saith the Lord GOD of hosts" (Isaiah 22).

See also Leviticus 14:1-32 (specifically vv.8-9) for the cleansing of the leper (uncleanness). And see Numbers 8 (incl. v. 7) for the separating of the Levites unto the God of Israel; cross-reference also 1Peter 2:9-10. Look then at the entirety of what God is speaking to His church from the first to the last. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home