Jesus Christ is the Eternal I AM

Simply a slave who is chained in abandoned love to the Triumphant King, Jesus Christ. "A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary" (Jeremiah 17:12).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I live, breathe, and desire nothing and no one other than Jesus Christ. He is my Lover, my Lord, and my Life.

Monday, December 20, 2010

The City Church

The word of the Lord Jesus Christ came to me, telling me to go to the City Church and proclaim His word to the saints of the City Church. Thus I went on the 22nd of October in the year 2009 on the first night of the Prosperity With a Purpose Conference and stood outside of the Kirkland campus proclaiming the word of the Lord to all who came and went from the church. From about 6:00 pm until about 7:30 pm I stood at the entering in of the church property, prophesying all that the Lord God Almighty had sent me to speak. Early in the morning on Sunday, October 25th, Pastor Aaron Haskins of the City Church died. After hearing the news of his death, I fell upon my face and cried out, Ah Lord God, will You yet have mercy upon this church?

This is the word of the Lord that He sent me to speak outside of the City Church in Kirkland, Washington on the night of October 22, 2009:

The High God has spoken, the Holy One has uttered His voice, His word resounds from heaven above to the inhabitants of the earth, to the saints of the City Church. This is what the Lord has spoken to you: Come out from among the people, My people! Flee, get you out from among them, and be separate, declares the Lord. Prosperity shall prosper you no longer, for I have seen your ways amongst men, your dealings in the earth. How high would you seek to climb in the success of a system that is corrupt to the core? You want wealth, you want worship, you want the ways of God; and you want them in that order.

There is a mixture amongst My people, says the Lord Jesus Christ. It is an unholy mixture--the holy combined with the profane. Her leaders and those led of them desire worldly gain. I look upon the City Church and I see a people whose lust consumes them, whose passions push them further away from Me with every breath, with every heartbeat. I have raised you up, Oh church of My heart, but you have corrupted yourselves, embracing another master, whose ways allure and attract, distracting you from your First Love. You cannot walk in the ways of God and in the ways of man, serving Me and serving mammon. Away with it! Away with your lusts, for you are enflamed in your heart, burning for another lord whose love will swallow you up in death.

What profit shall you gain, who have labored for the wind, wanting more and more, an insatiable desire for another lord? Your pastors have led you astray. Your teachers have taught you to walk another way. I have judged them, and their sentence is set. Wendell Smith, your view of death is deficient, thinking it to be when you have breathed your last breath. But this I tell you, that as Adam died in the day he ate of the fruit, so it is with you. In the year you have refused to repent, you have died already, being removed from the holy and high calling unto which I called you. I have placed a man of praise in your office, stripping you of your authority and placing your mantle upon another, says the Lord God Almighty, the High King of heaven. With your removal from the office unto which you were called you have died the death of a man who refuses to repent. For toward rebellion and prosperity is your heart bent.

You would think to yourself, If it be the word of the Lord, let it come now. But My word has passed and you have not perceived it; it will surely come, but will you know it? As Adam you have tasted of the forbidden fruit, and as Adam you have died in the year of rebellion. Sin came by one man into the world, and by you, Wendell Smith, has sin entered the City Church. You have persisted in perverting the gospel of Christ, despising My correction, refusing repentance from your crooked way. You have been honored by men the world over, but I assure you of this, though you have sought to justify yourself before men, that which is highly esteemed among them is abomination in the eyes of God. The saints of the City Church will weep and wail, wondering why their pastor has died. For I will remove from them their glory, the man raised up to raise them up, who will fall down, having fallen from the height of his calling, loving another more than Me.

Oh, saints of the City Church, you have lived lavishly and in luxury, dancing delicately between two opinions. You would rather listen to a lie along the lines of your prosperity than hear the truth about the blessedness of poverty. But your pastor's disease is a sign to you of the ravages of prosperity in the midst of My body. It is not yours that I want, it is you, says the Lord Jesus Christ. What could you give to Me that is not already Mine? My covenant with Abraham was not for wealth in the world, but for My Glory in his Seed. And so he rejoiced in the seeing of My day. The price of that Glory was My blood shed in poverty, but will you see as did he? Would you walk another way? What could you want more than Me? I am God Almighty.

On the sixth day of June in the year 2009, I, Bryan, was joined in union unto Anna Marlene as a sign and portent from Almighty God. Anna Marlene was called of the Lord out of the City Church for its perversion of the gospel of Jesus Christ. On the tower I stand, from the mountain height of God I cry in love. Hear the word of the Lord: on the selfsame day the announcement was made on the website of the City Church that Judah Smith would be given the office of his father as lead pastor. Who has ears to hear, let him hear. Come out from among them, says the Lord, and be separate. Touch not the unclean thing, and I will dwell among you, and you will be My people and I will be your God.

Beginning on the night of November 21, 2009 until early in the morning of November 22, 2009, I, Bryan, and my helper in the ministry of Christ delivered these words to each of the City Church campuses throughout the Seattle area; at the North Sound, at Alderwood, at the University District, at Belltown, at the Plateau, and at Kirkland. The word of the Lord was posted on the doors of each of the churches. The following week I was contacted by Troy Anderson of the City Church, as was my father.

After I responded to his request to contact him Troy Anderson sent me an email which included these words:

I assume you already received my January 22, 2009 [letter] that I sent after you came to the Smith's house to deliver your message to Pastor Wendell. I have attached another copy. We have no choice but to consider you a safety risk and someone whose behavior we cannot predict. I ask that you please comply with that letter by staying away from the church and not attempting to contact us or deliver any more of your messages. Thank you.

Mr. Anderson's email to my father included the following words:

In January this year I contacted you about your son Bryan's letters and behavior toward The City Church, and in particular toward our founding pastor Wendell Smith. In January Bryan came to the Smith's residence and delivered a letter discussing God's judgment on Pastor Wendell and the church...In October someone stood outside our Kirkland church location as people pulled into the parking lot to attend a conference at the church and "prophesied" against the church. I did not personally view him doing this but our facilities staff has a picture of Bryan and believe that it was him...This past weekend the attached letter was delivered to our Seattle church locations. It appears to be from Bryan. I am concerned by the tone of this letter and in particular what he might do. My letter to him in January advised him that if he came onto any of our church locations he would be trespassing...I would like to communicate to him my concerns about what actions he might take and to tell him that we have heard his "message" and do not want to hear from him again.

On December 14, 2009 I responded to Troy Anderson by email:

Mr. Troy Anderson,

The way of life and the way of death, the way of blessing and the way of cursing has been set before Pastor Wendell Smith. He will choose for himself the way he takes. There are those who have spoken to Wendell regarding his healing. If they have spoken out of the mouth of the Lord, let them pray for Wendell Smith that he may be healed. But know for certain that as God has done, so shall He do, and the word the Lord has spoken regarding His servant will surely come to pass, that all the City Church may know the ravages of the doctrine of prosperity with a purpose in the midst of the body of Christ. My messages are not mine, but His that sent me. If anyone will do His will, he shall know of the messages, whether they are of God, or I speak of myself. Let wisdom be justified of all her children.

a bondslave of the Lord Jesus Christ and yours,
Bryan W. Hulen

(originally posted 2/3/2010)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home